Gift Book For Attendees
"The world is run by the people who show up." Get the basics of the Mind Muscles method. New Mindset, new results.
Repeating the same unprofitable behaviors over and over will continue to give you the same unprofitable results.
Get the tools to radically change the relationship you have with your trading and the results you're getting as a consequence.
- Do you make impulse trades?
- Do you lack confidence as a trader?
- Do you miss great trades?
- Are you fearful of pulling the trigger?
- Do you have trouble executing your trading plan?
- Do you cut your winners short?
- Do you often move stops to give a trade "breathing room"?
- Do you second guess your decision to get in or out of a trade?
- Do you get angry when you lose money on a trade?
- Do you revenge trade?
- Do you chase the markets?
- Do you jump from trading system to trading system?
- Do you beat yourself up for not being disciplined enough?
- Do you repeat the same trading errors over and over again?
"Stop Fighting Your Brain" is a guide to building a trader's brain that was designed as a companion for Mind Muscles™ for Traders courses.
This Manual contains everything you need to:
1. Understand WHY your trading is not as profitable as you'd like, and
2. Give you the tools to radically change the relationship you have with your trading and the results you're getting as a consequence.
Full of actionable content and zero fluff, for the price of a meal you will learn how to replace your old destructive trading behaviors with new and more profitable ones that serve you better.
There is nothing available anywhere that is anything like the information contained in this publication, which is the basis of the same method Rich Friesen used to train the traders he employed in his trading firm.
Richard Friesen is the founder and CEO of the Mind Muscles Academy, and your instructor for this course. Rich works with financial professionals, independent traders, business leaders and entrepreneurs who want to expand their mental game to make more consistent profits. With in depth experience as a broker, floor trader, financial software developer and entrepreneur, he brings concrete real world experience to his clients.
Rich founded Trade Management LLC, one of the most consistently profitable options and equity trading firms on the floor of the PSE. He created a way to visualize option values that enabled his floor traders to instantly execute trading opportunities.
Rich also holds a B.A. in Philosophy, a Masters Degree in Clinical Psychology and is a graduate of the Gestalt Institute in San Francisco along with Master’s certification in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP). His background in psychology has been instrumental in his development of his Mind Muscles™ training programs that supports the financial and business community.
Get started now!
CFTC RULE 4.41 - HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
Mind Muscles does not provide any trading advice or recommendations.