The course curriculum is as listed below. We also have assigned chapters from my book “Conversations with Money.”
- WEEK 1: Welcome and Best Practices
- WEEK 2: Golden Keys to Rapport
- WEEK 3: What Does Money Think About You? 3 Chair Exercise.
- WEEK 4: Certificates of Appreciation
- WEEK 5: Cultural Beliefs and Capital
- WEEK 6: Shame and Blame
- WEEK 7: Wealth and Poverty
- WEEK 8: Delivering Value with Rapport.
What will you experience as a participant in this supportive community?
- Relief from the internal self doubts and criticisms
- Less stress from our cultural demands
- Value money without the conflicting beliefs
- Instead of beating yourself up, feel rapport with your inner voices
- Feel rapport with your chosen career
- Instead of guilt, feel rapport with your success and money
Being "in the zone" also means that incredible feeling of relief when your values, beliefs and behaviors are in rapport with your wealth and financial goals.
As part of our community, we will work together on the financial issues that matter to you. Your progress will contribute to the course and the community of people who want more for their lives.
You will receive personal attention to learn more about yourself and how best to plan and execute your consistent financial growth.
Cost? We simply ask for a one time enrollment fee of $247. Why only $247, since this course has 8 live classes?
Although my personal coaching courses at $5k are out of the price range of most struggling traders, I want to engage as many people as possible to create a community of traders who understand how money impacts and expands their lives and their trading.
This $247 represents your commitment to showing up and testing a new mindset that serves you better.
We take the complexity of the psychology of money that comes from a solid foundation of neuroscience, behavioral economics, NLP and years of training professional traders and money managers - and bring you a "Conversation with Money" that takes easy steps to revitalizing your financial life.
Date and Time
The course starts on Tuesday April 30, 2019, and runs through June 18, 2019. Classes are on Tuesdays at 4:30 PM US Eastern time. See your time zone here
This invitation is limited in time and attendance, so please register now at the button below
Upon enrollment, you will be taken to a page with instructions on what to do next, and an assessment to complete to benchmark your current relationship with wealth and money.